(Tut)Ensuring where your characters are looking atToday is yet another day for Max tutorials.(Tut)Ensuring where your characters are looking at by Velocihaxor
We'll be going over a quick and simple setup to ensure our characters are actually looking at where we intend them to be. Whether it's at the camera or something else completely...
Something like this:
STEP 1: Initial Setup
- Create a Spline, any shape would do but circle is the most logical choice
- Align it to the Eye Bone or Eye Object.
- Duplicate and do the same thing for the other eye bone/object
STEP 2: LookAt Constraint
- The next thing you should do is to create a third spline that will serve as our main controller.
- Select the one of eye bones.
- Under Animation, go t